Anybody having issues moving and dragging/ dropping midi sequences around?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all. So I have been having issues with moving, dragging dropping sequences in Mulab 8. I run Mulab 8 32 bit version on a i7 2640 M cpu 2.8 Ghz with 8Gb ram computer. Seems like I only can move about 4 sequences around in a raw and after that any sequence i move is "empty". I have to close the project and reopen it to be able to keep dragging the sequences around ( I tried copying and pasting also and same things happens, After copying about 4 times and pasting I start getting empty sequences). A way I have found around this is opening a second project and moving the sequences I want to move from that project to the project I am working now and that works. Weird.
I also have issues with dragging midi sequences from the browser and instruments that come with midi files like ( MT power drumkit) to the project. I also have to open another project, pull up the file there and dragging those into the one i am working on.
I don't recall having these issues with Mulab 7. Anyone having similar issues?

Is this something reliably repeatable?

Can you write a simple series of steps that demonstrates it, starting from launching MuLab? (e.g. choose one of the Demo projects on start up, then explain what you need to do with dragging and dropping specific parts in the project)

pljones wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 6:58 pm Is this something reliably repeatable?

Can you write a simple series of steps that demonstrates it, starting from launching MuLab? (e.g. choose one of the Demo projects on start up, then explain what you need to do with dragging and dropping specific parts in the project)
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Just tried with the airtime demo and was able to ctrl+ drag as many sequences around as I wanted to and equally copy and paste as many sequences as I wanted to so it must be something( probably a vst) in my project that's causing this reaction.

Return to “MUTOOLS”