a tinkling bell in MUX

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I like to hear a tinkling bell … with every measure you could hear a different tinkling pattern, because the startnote is changing.

How to make a tinkling bellsound pattern in MUX for a note on a standard keyboard range.

Which part of the problem are you finding difficulty with?

Suppose there is Bell sound patch.. from this, make a bell sound patch what sounds tinkling.
What modules for this has MUX inbuilt?

I wouldn't start with a single hit of a bell and try to make it sound like a tinkling bell - it's probably easier to get a sample that sounds like you want, then trigger that. MUX has modules to play samples.

pljones wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:49 pm I wouldn't start with a single hit of a bell and try to make it sound like a tinkling bell - it's probably easier to get a sample that sounds like you want, then trigger that. MUX has modules to play samples.
Hey im no expert on metronomes but having a pitched sound will always cause trouble, hence the stick sound is the best. Say your song was in the key of C and the metronome would be a bell in a#, it would sound very unpleasent!! hence a generic stick sound with not a very defined tone or pitch is gr8!!

Thanks..good idea, never thought about that now. I must find a sample for a tinkling bell :)
The arpeggiated sample plays different choosen notes from a chord

Jimp_music wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:14 pm
pljones wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 5:49 pm I wouldn't start with a single hit of a bell and try to make it sound like a tinkling bell - it's probably easier to get a sample that sounds like you want, then trigger that. MUX has modules to play samples
Hey im no expert on metronomes but having a pitched sound will always cause trouble, hence the stick sound is the best. Say your song was in the key of C and the metronome would be a bell in a#, it would sound very unpleasent!! hence a generic stick sound with not a very defined tone or pitch is gr8!!
...or use the new pitch shifting options of MuLab 8! :tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

...or use the new pitch shifting options of MuLab 8! :tu:
Interesting, but take a lot of time to know how to do :wink:

Return to “MUTOOLS”