MuLab 8 Demo - Can't record audio (macOS 10.14.4)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I'm really looking forward to buy this nice and simple DAW. But unfortunately I can't run the simplest thing - recording an audio track! :scared:
In Garageband/Logic I simply choose a audio track an press record - works as it should be.
In MuLab I 'Add audio Track' and can't choose anything in the left/right Input setting?
Under 'Record From' setting I can only change 'Direct Audio Input' to 'Audio Input 1' but this didn't do anything and even don't work.
By the way, I don't use a external sound Interface. I just want to record the line input from my MacMini and I had never problems with other software. My Setup can't be simplier than this and I feel pretty stupid.
Someone know what is wrong here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mutools wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:48 am Please see this doc page: http://mutools.com/info/docs/mulab/recording.html
I did read this before, can't find the problem.

See the section "OSX specific issue: Where is my built-in input?"

mutools wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:25 am See the section "OSX specific issue: Where is my built-in input?"
Yes, I read exactly this, both input & output are active as a new device.
But my mistake was, I didn't change this setting in the MuLab Audio Setup and tried only to activate it in the specific audio track setup. I'm just stupid... :neutral:
Now it works - Thank You for the fast help!

You're welcome! Hope you'll enjoy exploring MuLab.

Return to “MUTOOLS”