New year, new MUX pad synth

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy New Year everyone! :party:

I'm starting 2019 showing a two-minute video from my new MUX, a pad synth called Temperance.

As with my previous MUX (a multi-effect called MuT8 as an homage to the upcoming MuLab 8 ), a lot of my work has been dedicated to making the synth look as good as possible, and carefully selecting the parameters to include on the front panel.

Nonetheless, I think it sounds wonderful and as with everything done in MUX, it sounds absolutely clean (note that I'm not using any filtering or so of any kind here). As is shown in the video, the synth could easily have sounded fatter - it's just not what I wanted from it. In this case, I wanted Temperance to sound like a slice of heaven. BTW, considering how many voices it's made of, it's fascinating to see the low (almost immeasurable) CPU hit. Well done, Jo! :clap:

I think the movie not only shows off Temperance but also how powerful the MUX concept is, so I hope it can steer more musicians toward MuLab and MUX.

I wish us all a great year, in front of our favourite DAW and otherwise. :phones:

https://youtu.be/PVeK07k4g6k
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Saw the vid, amazing layers in the atmos, loves the little sounds shading over long ones. One ting, whydchu disable comments??

Looks and sounds nice!
Aka Midland Synthetics

Jimp_music wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:02 am Saw the vid, amazing layers in the atmos, loves the little sounds shading over long ones. One ting, whydchu disable comments??
Thanks for your kind words Jimp!

Sometimes my students find my videos so I don't want to display YouTube trolls comments. Since I don't have time to monitor my videos, I just shut off comments altogether.
Go MuLab!

FSM77 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:22 pm Looks and sounds nice!
Thanks! I still think your Little Mojo synth has possibly the best MUX GUI I've ever seen - lots of attention to detail there and very much in line with the MUX standard look.
Go MuLab!

Oh, here's the zip file as well. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Go MuLab!

@SparkySpark
Wow thanks matey :tu:
Aka Midland Synthetics

Return to “MUTOOLS”