How to use pedal(CC64) through mouse?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It took me a lot of time to search, and I can't find the resolution. I don't have midi keyboard and just want to use mouse to control it like what I did in cubase, I can find many tutorials help me do that in cubase. I am a green hand can anyone help me?

You've not explained what you're trying to do.

Are you using MuLab or MUX? --edited-- Ah, I see you've double-posted (which also doesn't help unless you tell people you have), where you said it's MuLab:
kobako wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:14 am I try to add the cc64 midi controller in a classical piano track, but how can I controller that with mouse? I don't have a midi keyboard. I am a green hand of this software, please help me. :neutral:
It sounds like (but it's not clear), that you've chosen to set up automation using CC64 for a sequence controlling some kind of instrument.

You've also not said what you're trying to do with the mouse in terms of "control". Can you be a lot clearer about what you're trying to do, please - it makes giving help easier. There are a lot of things you can do with a mouse to control a plugin, so you need to pin it down a bit.

The OP probably wants to add pedal to piano notes, so (s)he needs to use the Event List Editor and insert a CC64-controller event before the notes (s)he wants to hold.

CC64 value-2: 127.0 before held note(s)

CC64 value-2: 0.0 after held note(s)

Return to “MUTOOLS”