Audio mixdown folder selection after renaming mixdown version

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! When I want to save a mixdown I often have to select manually the current folder from the top level.

More specifically, the last file saved is very much in the active folder but as soon as I want to rename the mixdown I need to click my way through the directory again.

Not sure if this can be changed?

Thanks!!!

bump please

Sometimes it keeps the current folder sometimes not..it's really weird.

Thanks

To be honnest i'm not sure what you mean. Please make a screen video or explain it more detailed / visually.

Sure..

when I try to save a mixdown to audio, I go to this window where typically the last used file/folder is listed in the dialog box,

When I need to change the file name or folder, when I click on the dialog box, it almost always take me back to the default Mulab install %application folder it is driving me nuts..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It's because the chosen audio file has no extension. For the mixdown itself the extension is automatically added, but when returning to that dialog then there is a difference between the already created file and the filename in the dialog. I've finetuned this in M8 so to avoid this issue.

Same thing even with a file name which was previously saved..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Same issue. Pls see my previous post.

Nb the real files will have the .wav extension

OK thanks yes I know they will be WAVs. If there is any suggestion meanwhile it would be appreciated as it's really challenging to click through the folders. Cheers

To avoid that practical issue in M7: When you choose a new audio file for mixdown make sure you explicitly add the .wav extension.

OK thanks

Return to “MUTOOLS”