Random Beeping

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have encountered something that makes it so that MuLab 7.7.4 occasionally beeps. It does this randomly and the volume of the beeps increase if I'm playing audio and continue if I'm not doing anything.

If this is an anti-piracy measure, I can guarantee that I have purchased a key through the MuLab site, and received my key from them through my email.

The only things I can think of is that I tried to use an incompatible VST plugin (I run 64 bit and the plugin was 32 bit), my key doesn't support VST plugins, or that I used the same key twice on the same machine so that I could run that 32-bit VST plugin in a 32 bit version of MuLab. If this is an anti piracy measure because of the duplicated key use, I did not know that this would happen. I did read through the EULA and I didn't see anything explicitly against using the two versions on the same machine, but I could be wrong. :?

It occurs when the MuLab.exe and MuLab.ID files do not match or have different names.
Solution: Redownload the MuLab 7.7.4 patch from http://www.mutools.com/mulab/app-patch/index.html and copy both the .exe and .ID in your MuLab folder.

Return to “MUTOOLS”