Mulab 8

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I remember correctly it is possible already using a shortcut assigned to a midi controller, I may have that wrong, cant check at the moment I'm at work.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

I know it won't be included, but I would appreciate a feature that would make sense to many people:
When one plays around, say, with a piano and develops a nice melody or chord sequence, one can record it, but it most likely doesn't match the bpm set at the top. So it might sense to include a feature where one records without any bpm set and when finished, one repeatedly clicks on a button (similar to the metronome) to set the right bpm after recording, based on listening to one's own melody or chord sequence.

Might want to look into the auto bpm counter in Audacity. I use that for when I do the same thing that you are talking about.
Edit:
I do this to start off but then I have to go all manual.

Check this thread out, https://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?t=55669
What is the structural integrity of a compound when it is broken down to its wave form?

The same as everything else that surrounds it.

https://soundcloud.com/zendrix

If you tap your foot while you play, you can scroll the Tempo until the Metronome is in time with your foot. You can also change the sound; I am partial to a plucked bass.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

M8 is getting closer. More news one of the days.

:clap:
mutools wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:20 am M8 is getting closer. More news one of the days.

mutools wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:20 am M8 is getting closer. More news one of the days.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ayyyye. Good deal. Looking forward to it. Big thanks for all your hard work. :clap:
The Works of Tryezz: Spreading Vitality and Wisdom with the Arts and the Groove
http://www.tryezz.com

It will be the news for January 2019? :phones:

There is no release date yet. M8 will be released when it's ready.

mutools wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:44 am There is no release date yet. M8 will be released when it's ready.
Hello

For first thx for all developers for such software- I really liked the demo 7, a very easy threshold of entry-for new customers, not overloaded interface like other daw, intuitive- giving pleasure to work, I like it, I am planning to buy it.

May i ask a few questions?

1)Price will be same like 7.xx version?

2) If i'll buy current 7- cant cross upgrade for 8? for free - or better for me wait release 8 for save money?

3) Vst3 support planing in M8 host ?

Vladimir545 wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:36 pm For first thx for all developers for such software- I really liked the demo 7, a very easy threshold of entry-for new customers, not overloaded interface like other daw, intuitive- giving pleasure to work, I like it, I am planning to buy it.
:tu:
Price will be same like 7.xx version?
I can't answer this question yet.
If i'll buy current 7- cant cross upgrade for 8? for free - or better for me wait release 8 for save money?
Please email this question to Image
Vst3 support planing in M8 host ?
No.

mutools

Ok -thank you- i got it

In these days I did a little bit of cleanup to my plugin database ... I scanned some old 32-bit plugins (.dll) with MuLab and I noticed (in general) that the MuLab scan remains "fragile" in the sense that if it finds something wrong, or does not work, the software tends to close unexpectedly without giving a blocking notice ... Only a small window or message appears in the taskbar only, but it does not appear inside the software window ... I hope that the scan of MuLab is improved (more stable and strong) with the new version ... If instead this is just a problem of my computer then as not said. I do not know if this happened to you too. (see 7.7.4). In case there was even an automatic plugin scan it would not be a bad idea Thanks.

Return to “MUTOOLS”