Mulab 8

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sounds amazing. Will the beta be available publicly ?

Yes.

Will Mux Modular also get time stretching, and as a result, pitch shifting? I'd very much like to see a native solution, as it's a pretty essential tool for sound design. :)

EDIT: looking at the previous posts, seeing this I would assume it's a yes? "An extra advantage of the stretch engine working realtime is that timestretching will not only available in the composer but also in the sampler."

Indeed.

mutools wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:48 pmIndeed.
:tu:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Excellent :) Really enjoying MUX by the way. It's very intuitive to use and rock solid on Reaper. I was looking for a modular environment that could support VST plugins and I'm glad I came across MUX. I love the creative potential it unlocks.

Eleventh wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:55 pm Excellent :) Really enjoying MUX by the way. It's very intuitive to use and rock solid on Reaper. I was looking for a modular environment that could support VST plugins and I'm glad I came across MUX. I love the creative potential it unlocks.
Yes, it's super. Really easy and fun to use. Plus it is incredibly easy on the CPU. Hope to see your MUX plugins in our library!
Go MuLab!

Please spread the good vibes about MuLab & MUX Modular via your social media & contacts so MuLab & MUX Modular become more known!! Thanks.

mutools wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:19 pm Please spread the good vibes about MuLab & MUX Modular via your social media & contacts so MuLab & MUX Modular become more known!! Thanks.
I used MUX and MuLab in a movie on music software GUIs the other week. So also for other people showing software or how to work with a compressor or so, it could be an idea to use MuLab/MUX for the examples.
Go MuLab!

Perhaps I overlooked it somewhere... But when will the Beta come out?

When it's ready :wink:

I just wanted to ask if version 8 of MuLab will still be portable, because in Windows a portable software is almost like a miracle... :hihi: :hihi:

M8 will be as portable as M7.

Thank

Saludos amigo de Mulab, soy usuario registrado del producto (mi esposa me lo regaló) y me encanta el sonido de sus sintetizadores ¡es fantástico!; he terminado ya varios temas con él y ahora me viene el reto de presentarlos en directo (en vivo). Sería genial que pudieras incluir un modo live; es decir alguna función que con el controlador MIDI se pueda seleccionar un canal (rack) específico para que este suene y así poder cambiarlo al vuelo. Con eso; sería ya una Workstation en todas sus dimensiones. Saludos desde Perú y gracias por leer este post.

In English:
Greetings friend of Mulab, I'm a registered user of the product (my wife gave it to me) and I love the sound of their synthesizers, it's fantastic !; I have already finished several songs with him and now I have the challenge of presenting them live (live). It would be great if you could include a live mode; that is to say, some function that with the MIDI controller it is possible to select a specific channel (rack) for it to sound and thus be able to change it on the fly. With that; It would already be a Workstation in all its dimensions. Greetings from Peru and thanks for reading this post.

Return to “MUTOOLS”