Questions and Considerations on MuLab

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Quietly and a bit of trouble, I'm trying to read about MuLab's parameters and functions (in the text file). Here I saw an option that should adjust the font size. But this feature I did not find in MuLab (edit preferences), was it removed?
Also note: Audio Level Solid Display that has probably been replaced with Audio Level Display Style. You can confirm? Thank you.
Last edited by Suono & Computer on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I assume you're reading that text file, translated via some inet tool, cfr your message via another channel.
Note that that text file is not a doc file, it may contain unused legacy text.
Only the preferences that you see in MuLab -> Edit Preferences are active.

Yes, let's say I'm making notes to better remember the functions of MuLab, a "quick manual" in the Italian language ... Okay, I understand, thanks for the answers.

Over the past two days, trying to understand the functionality of MuLab I found a dozen points not entirely clear. If possible, I would like to know better what these features refer to. Thank you.

- Activate Module Editor Auto MIDI Focuses Module
- Audio Level Display Style (75 dB? or?)
- Audio Recording Latency Compensation
- Auto Check For Modified Audio Files
- Auto Loop New Sequences
- Create Audio Files Overview Legth Threshold (600 what=?)
- Gui Focus On Hover
- Level Meter Maximum Level Fall Down Time
- Middle C Index
- Mouse Hover Delay Time
- Sample Interpolation
- Show Drum Slicer Dialog
- Support MIDI

I just need to know what it refers to (which part of the software it refers to) then I arrange myself to figure out how it works... Thank

Activate Module Editor Auto MIDI Focuses Module
Explained in the right pane.
Audio Level Display Style
This preference defines the looks of the audio level meters.
It's a percentage value in the range 0-100.
When it's 0 then the meter uses a pure interleaved style,
when it's 100 then the meter uses a pure solid style.
You can also use any value in between.
Audio Recording Latency Compensation
Auto Check For Modified Audio Files
Auto Loop New Sequences
When switched on, then when you draw a new sequence part of eg 4 bars,
it will also loop over 4 bars by default.
This can always be edited lateron, but this preference defines the default.
Create Audio Files Overview Legth Threshold (600 what=?)
Gui Focus On Hover
Level Meter Maximum Level Fall Down Time
Middle C Index
Mouse Hover Delay Time
Sample Interpolation
Show Drum Slicer Dialog
Defines whether the drum slicer dialog must be shown when auto-slicing.
For example when using Project -> Import Sample Loop.
When this preference is off, things are more automatic = advantage.
When this preference is on, you have more control = advantage.
So it depends on your preference.
Support MIDI
When OFF the app will not use any MIDI input or output.

Thanks for the explanations, I have seen that they are explained in the right pane but I do not understand the same as what it is about this that I asked here, otherwise I did not ask. Anyway thanks the same. I'll make experiments to see what's happening ... :)

More than fifty settings ... A nice package I would say ... Among these I noticed the "Use Play And Pause Symbols For Play Button" function. I do not know, in my opinion, it is quite a relative function ... If I can propose an idea I would leave this automatic function so that when it clicks on play automatically breaks the pause icon without having to set it up for this function. After you do as you want ... :wink:

Suono & Computer wrote:when it clicks on play automatically breaks the pause icon without having to set it up for this function.

?Did you try the two choices?
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

I apologize but lately Google translate must be in the hands of pirates because it does not translate anything that makes sense ... I try to write differently: I wanted to write that you could leave the function by clicking on the play button, you see the pause icon . That's all. Sorry.

Let me try Google Translate:
Vuoi dire che la scelta "on" dovrebbe essere il valore predefinito?
:D
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

Exact!! This way you could remove a function of so many ... Then I also have to do a course to learn how to use Google Translate .. eh eh :hihi:

Not everyone wants it the same way. That's why it's a preference.

ok, i understand, thank

Suono & Computer wrote:I also have to do a course to learn how to use Google Translate .. eh eh
Google Translate for Italian to English "imparato" confrontando i documenti governativi tradotti. Non è una lingua creativa!
Il software utilizza statistiche e non comprende le regole di grammatica. È meglio usare frasi semplici, solo i verbi passati, presenti e futuri, ed evitare il plurale. Nel dubbio, astieniti....
Anche tradurre l'italiano in inglese e ritornare in italiano per confermare (o ridere)!
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

I like to make a metronome with a different tone for the accent, so you can distinguish the accent from the rest of the beats. How can I do? Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDgK_Wt ... e=youtu.be

Return to “MUTOOLS”