MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will do Thanks jo :) :tu:

runaudio wrote:Will do Thanks jo :) :tu:
I'm sorry about it. I just came back from a wedding and drank something. I manage the files when I am capable of it again. It would be very helpful if you could categorize it already :-) cheers and good night

Hello
You can help me
Orion, Bitwig, Tracktion, Mixbus :party: :tu: :clap:
Win 10, intel i7, ram 20 steinberg UR22mkII :wink:

Hi!
I have a new version for the SkaraJammer, with a help file, but can't upload it to In box.
If someone can open the door... ;-)

At work at the moment, will do it a little later if nobody beats me to it :wink:
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

skarabee wrote:Hi!
I have a new version for the SkaraJammer, with a help file, but can't upload it to In box.
Skarabee please email me the email address with which you want to be connected to MuLib (= Google Drive folder)
My current email address is at http://www.mutools.com/company-contact.html

skarabee wrote:Hi!
OK new version is in Mulib now :)
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Thank you bibz1st. I've send my mail to Mutools too.

Back to work on SkaraJammer V3....

Hey skarabee, sorry for the delay. I've replied to your email. You're part of MuLib now. Thx for sharing your creativity!

Thank you, and hello to all the other Mulib members!

By the way, I've put a new version, SkaraJammer VSTi.

I have do a effect switcher to test diffrent effects on a track easy. above the 4 racks there are 4 pads. click on a pad switch off all other racks and use the effects in the rack below the pad. maybe somebody can upload to library. wy need a inbox folder, it can add in this thread, and other users can see whats new and what it does
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Thank you magicmusic

Thx for sharing!

Google Drive reports a virus on MUX Instruments/sl23/MuSynth - MC-909 Presets/Bass/Detune Bass C2.Mux

Return to “MUTOOLS”