MUX Modular 7.2.23 VST, also for Mac!

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mutools wrote:Did you retry using it in the other hosts after the succesful use in Reaper?
I wonder whether it is related to popping up the license agreement upon first launch/scan.
So maybe now that you have agreed the EULA via Reaper maybe it works in the other ones too?
I thought that too and tried again. No change after I was able to get it accepted and User Key going in Reaper. Still crash and blacklisted in the others.

Found a serious code bug that could cause such crash when launching MUX VST for the first time on a 64 bit system. Indeed related to showing the license agreement. Fixed in the forthcoming MUX Modular 8.

Hello MU world. I am new here and demoing Mulab and Mux on Mac.
Can I say “Wow!”..standby for purchase. (a refugee from Bitwig..cannot cope with that interface any more)
However I cannot get Mux to work on Mac at all apart from in Mulab as a vst.
It wont scan in Bitwig, Kore2 or Freestyle...and it is Freestyle where I want to use it as it opens up a whole world of possibilities in James’s software.
I also have Digital Performer which will run vst’s but have not checked that yet. EDIT checked and same thing...it just hangs when it scans. I think this must be me!
Thanks.

OSX 10.14

My bad..Mux is now working in my..Bitwig...Freestyle (yes).... Digital Performer9.52... and..Kore2!

Return to “MUTOOLS”