Mulab 7 Importing Midi - hit and miss

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can zip it and attach it to a forum post here.

Here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Jay65,
I have not read the whole thread but I gave a quick look at your project, if you right click on a track and choose "choose sequence" from the list you can choose the sequence .
I corrected your project and now the tracks appear correctly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Jay

If you move the midi file on track 2 (on the project you posted) the one you can hear
playing is "hiding" underneath.

Have you tried importing midi files from the MuLab browser. It is done with drag and drop.
For me it is easier than pressing project and then import midi file.

Cheers
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Thanks for your responses sbj & Taifunk

Mutools... Have you made any progress ?

Many thanks

Didn't sbj's post help you?

Yes. I was just waiting on your reply after I sent you the example file. Many thanks :)

I assume the issue has been solved now, no?

Yes.. Many thanks to both of you :)

I just started using Mulab and also found the same ‘hiding’ behavior. Imported midi would play but not show up in the Compose view.

The empty window in front would look active too. With the play bar advancing in front of it.
Glad it was a simple fix. I really like the app! :tu:

Also make sure that once u want to make a new piano roll empty sequence, you have a set a defined time space or sequence length with the two looping columns,otherwise it would fail to create/create a huugge empty sequence.

Return to “MUTOOLS”