Wavetables

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As I understand things multi osc can create wavetables. Can it export those as wavetable wavs?

Not yet, but i'll check if it can be added on short term.

Here is a MuLab 6.5.39 test version that includes exporting wavetables created with the MultiForm Oscillator:

http://www.mutools.com/forsythia/

See MultiWaveForm Definition panel -> Options -> Export.

You can choose whether the wavetable is exported as a single file containing all steps, or as separate files.
You can also choose the wavetable size and whether the exported wave file uses 16 bit integers or 32 bit floats.

Note that this export function only fully works when you have a MuLab user key. In MuLab Free the export will be a crossfade from pure sine to octaved sine, just to test the technical aspect of the export i.e. whether it fits the format of the target app/plugin you want to use.

Feedback welcome.

Well that was fast :clap: :tu:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Wow! , mux full version though :(

Do you mean that you need the MUX VST version? I can make that available too but first wanted to share a MuLab test version of the wavetable export function and listen to feedback. Or do you mean that you don't have a MuLab/MUX user key yet and so you can't use the wavetable export function?

Yeah no mulab. Full mux license though. :tu:

Ok stay tuned...

The MUX Modular VST 6.5.39 packages including the new export wavetable function are also available in the same webfolder: http://www.mutools.com/forsythia/

Superb!

Where is the Export function in MuLab 8? It was still there in MuLab 7, but it seems to be gone... The Export Function is the main reason I bought MuLab in the first place.

Can you please restore the WaveTable Export function!

Regards,
B.
Last edited by pbc278 on Wed May 22, 2019 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

It's still there in the project menu

There's no Export Wavetable function in the Project Menu.
It should be in the MultiWaveform Definition window, under Options.
I've added a screenshot comparing MuLab 7 & 8.

It's missing...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oops! Sorry misunderstood! :oops:

Export multi-wave indeed turns out to be disabled in M8.0, don't know how that happened, will re-enable it in the next version.

Return to “MUTOOLS”