Optimized CPU usage
7%
MuSynth as VST plugin
2%
More clear and tight relationship between tracks and racks
1%
Time Stretching
13%
Loop composer / clip launcher mode for intuitively building up patterns / live performances
16%
Freezing
8%
Arpeggiator / Step sequencer module, embeddable into front panels
14%
Scalable user interface, customizable fonts
3%
Other, specified in post
7%
None
2%

Total votes: 209

RELATED
PRODUCTS

a vocoder or components to make vocoders in the MUX

It could be very nice to replace in M7 the "Play Room" environment which was available in Muzys. The Play Room in Muzys gave the possibility to arrange a song live by recalling instantly song parts (intro-verse-chorus ect.) assigned to Playroom buttons.
If I remember correctly the Playrooms buttons worked only in Trigger Mode, it would be nice to reintroduce a new Playroom that works also in Legato Mode.
Regards

TalhaAzim wrote:A PADSynth module would be a nice addition to the current sound generators. Somewhat related to this, an enhanced harmonic editor for defining oscillator waveforms. In the current one, you simply type the level of each harmonic, but an interface where you can draw in the the amplitude and phase of each harmonic would be really helpful. 
+1

pquenin wrote:a vocoder or components to make vocoders in the MUX
Actually you can already make a filter bank based vocoder in M6.

First line is a analyzer filter bank for each band (200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHxz, 12.8kHz), second line is envelope follower. Third line is a filter (the same frequencies) applied on the instrumental input. Then the result from envelope follower is directed to the amplifier of each of the bands. It's quick to make (15-20 min from scratch) and sounds like that: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... r_test.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dwsel wrote:
pquenin wrote:a vocoder or components to make vocoders in the MUX
Actually you can already make a filter bank based vocoder in M6.

First line is a analyzer filter bank for each band (200Hz, 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHxz, 12.8kHz), second line is envelope follower. Third line is a filter (the same frequencies) applied on the instrumental input. Then the result from envelope follower is directed to the amplifier of each of the bands. It's quick to make (15-20 min from scratch) and sounds like that: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... r_test.mp3
would you be so kind to share this patch thank you

One thing that is absolutely stunning in Mulab is preset management. I have struggled with pretty much every other daw. Mulab is the only one I found that can rename patches inside a .fxb file. And assign shortcuts to change patches. And to save the current patch. Without that, my workflow would be gone.

If there's anything to add, it would be tagging for presets. This would help with search and classification. Drilling down a folder tree is ok, but not perfect. Any workflow improvements here would make it shine. Bitwig didn't even have preset management at all for a while, but then they actually built a pretty comprehensive browser that basically dominated every other daw.

Michael L wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:20 am
Reincke wrote:Really no one who's interested in this... It has been eagerly discussed earlier. JR
Thanks for the reminder! It was also a top FR of mine, but I thought it was not possible. I would like to import Midi files that I generate with per-note pitch bend data (bar mode)
We can change midi pitchbend in the Event List Editor, and the Event Graph Editor in Curve Mode. (http://www.mutools.com/info/M8/docs/mul ... ditor.html)

I exhumed this old thread to ask again out of curiosity, Does anyone have the need to change pitchbend for midi notes using the Event Graph Editor in Bar Mode?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “MUTOOLS”