Optimized CPU usage
7%
MuSynth as VST plugin
2%
More clear and tight relationship between tracks and racks
1%
Time Stretching
13%
Loop composer / clip launcher mode for intuitively building up patterns / live performances
16%
Freezing
8%
Arpeggiator / Step sequencer module, embeddable into front panels
14%
Scalable user interface, customizable fonts
3%
Other, specified in post
7%
None
2%

Total votes: 209

RELATED
PRODUCTS

pljones wrote:Pitchbend is a channel message.
Ah yes, thank you. Now I recall the difficulty: per-note-pitchbend requires a channel-per-note or "mono" mode.
http://www.midi.org/aboutmidi/glossary.php
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Most of the features listed in that poll sound great (aside from the one that said "none) but since I'm on a Mac I picked Mux & Mulab 64 bit for Mac. I have to say though the ability to easily freeze tracks is something I've always wanted in Mulab.

automatic plugin delay compensation

BushidoBroWWN wrote:Most of the features listed in that poll sound great (aside from the one that said "none) but since I'm on a Mac I picked Mux & Mulab 64 bit for Mac. I have to say though the ability to easily freeze tracks is something I've always wanted in Mulab.
Yep, I hope Freeze made it into the M7 plans too :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I know it's probably not on the horizon, but the ability to change time signature within a track would be nice. I know from a commercial point of view, it wouldn't be a game-changer, but this feature is useful in certain electronic styles, IDM etc.

I was thinking about that only a couple of days ago. It is one of the things I keep coming up against. Most progressive styles (in whatever major genre) change time signature during a track.

More tran 32 metaparameters in mux modular. At least 128.
Midi-router, to route notes between vst-synths in mux modular. (Round robin mode) This is needed to make a poly synth from several mono synths, or synths with limited polyphony, like Roland System-1 (4 voice).

SoulState wrote:More tran 32 metaparameters in mux modular. At least 128.
And make them autolocate on the screen so when changing the windows size you can still see all the parameter knobs, rather than having to scroll horizontally to see them all.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Ive just been playing around with the 32 metaparameter limit and it can be overcome with a bit of jiggery pokery, Ive just got over 69 controls on a front panel all connected to 1 instance of Dexed and could get more, is that supposed to be possible ?
There is already a round robin option within the Note Dispatcher module too. :)
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

I choosed "other".
To me, most important seems:
1) Notes, to show chords or lyrics or any other additional information. (http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=452293)
2) Possibility to edit all selected parts at on time (quantize, transpose, ...)

By my side i think Mulab that among other good things, should keep on being compatible with older machines and operating system as much as possible

It would be great to see improvement running on Mac. Especially with vst's.

I choose Time Stretching or the Pitch Shifting method for Mu.Lab 7
coz resampling your own samples makes an interesting kind of effect.

I don't have any problem with mu/lab it's actually good for me. But the other thing is that please make the piano roll similar to Cockos Reaper which I can select a musical scale (coz seriously I don't know that much about scale) it's actually looks like this
Reaper.png
- As you can see I choose an A Major scale D# and A# is unclickable bec. it isn't part of A Maj. Scale

Also if it's possible to edit a midi notes for example I can mute a single not totally delete it but just to mute it?

and the color of the midi note is changing when I increase and decrease the velocity? e.g. High vel. is dark Low vel. is light

and maybe that's all.

I will patiently wait.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cloudspell wrote: Also if it's possible to edit a midi notes for example I can mute a single not totally delete it but just to mute it?
meanwhile you could bring down the velocity level to zero rather than deleting the note
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:
cloudspell wrote: Also if it's possible to edit a midi notes for example I can mute a single not totally delete it but just to mute it?
meanwhile you could bring down the velocity level to zero rather than deleting the note
Almost forgot that thing thanks for reminding me :tu:

Return to “MUTOOLS”