mulab6 and ghost notes? are there?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,
are Ghost notes now possible with mulab 6?
It is important to see what other instruments are playing when i make sequence.

I hope it can be done somehow...)

To my knowledge, no. However you can alt=double click a sequence to open a windows and align windows on top of each other to watch them play together.

Hope this helps,

Dakkra
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

It helps!
Thank you...

I would also like to request ghost notes as a feature, i looked for this feature and could not find it, i would find it most useful (i use it in other software) and its quite standard in DAWS.. I would like the ability to select which lanes or sequences will show up as ghost notes in an underlay with main sequence being edited notes overlaid - different colours for each sequence's notes. Also ability to tab between all sequences that have notes shown. The workaround is still a bit annoying and difficult to see exact note placement.

hope4ever wrote: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 pm I would also like to request ghost notes as a feature, i looked for this feature and could not find it, i would find it most useful (i use it in other software) and its quite standard in DAWS.. I would like the ability to select which lanes or sequences will show up as ghost notes in an underlay with main sequence being edited notes overlaid - different colours for each sequence's notes. Also ability to tab between all sequences that have notes shown. The workaround is still a bit annoying and difficult to see exact note placement.
this is what i need.

i made a track with 2 baselines of different sounds, it is almost impossible to sequence the notes efectively without seeing both tracks notes together.

i have also had this problem with my other sounds.

here is the official feature request..
[FR]Layered Editing/Ghost Notes in MuLab
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=472923

Return to “MUTOOLS”