MuLab Demo Project Contest

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You can send in as many as you like. Goal is to demo what's possible with MuLab and the MUX in up to date and attractive styles. Good luck making such winner(s)!

NB: Looking forward to some great dubstep demo tracks. Other popular styles are very welcome too 8)

Alright! Sent in my entree!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Does the genre matter? (i.e. are you biased in a specific genre that you would like submitted?)
I make chunes and such!

I'm looking for popular / attractive tracks because these demo tracks must create interest in MuLab and the MUX. So if a track would be too specific or have a too flat sound, thus only appealing to a small audience, then it's missing the goal. So bottomline is: Most listeners should say: hey that sounds good 8) That said, any genre is welcome!

heres something i made using only MuLab's internal capabilities and a sample or 2...

or just take a listen. be careful, there may be a lot of bass since im using headphones to mix currently.

just been fiddling with Mulab free and its possible to overcome the 4 track limit to a certain extent by using the split keyboard instrument. Dont know if thats common knowledge but I thought I'd share it anyway.
Now, just need to make use of it :D

Whoops my mistake, no you cant overcome the 4 track limit, still should be able to come up with something.
So far I'm liking Mulab a lot

Win your MuLab UL or MUX Vst User License by creating a great MuLab demo session!
Is this still applicable?

jo do you have to use the sounds in mulab

sl23 wrote:
Win your MuLab UL or MUX Vst User License by creating a great MuLab demo session!
Is this still applicable?
Absolutely!
Pls create quality tracks that are attractive to many people!

runaudio wrote:jo do you have to use the sounds in mulab
Yes! No VSTs allowed. For the simple reason that the sessions must be loadable on any computer.
You can use your own samples (check copyright!), but preferrably at max 10 MB.

Are the previous winners to this contest the tracks listed in the Soundcloud box on Mutools.com?

Open enough to more beginner type compositions that showcase its ease of use and depth too? ..... as I am just learning all this stuff! Would love to have the full version for free of course, but also see the gift in purchasing to support MuTools to keep things going and evolving for many years to come hopefully!
..... Either way, Loving MuLab so much so far.....just came across it via online article thankfully a few days ago. Having so much fun just learning things on it!
GregRband

"Use what Talents you Possess; the Woods would be very Silent if no Birds Sang except those that Sang Best."
Henry Van Dyke

Hey, I won d contest. But i was thinking if my sound could go on the website of mu lab where other sounds [like Pure, MuJazz...] ETC are posted??? :wink:

This one is ready to go, if you like!
I shall call it: Diva
It's the demo track for my first MUX patch batch. :D

What is it MuLab UL and XT?

MuLab Xt was a light version of MuLab, but it's discontinued.
Now there only is MuLab Free and MuLab UL = UnLimited.

Return to “MUTOOLS”