Mulab looks

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mulab needs a big change in looks what you think something that catches the public more post pictures on the type of knobs you would like

Runaudio thx for your post. Pls add some punctuation to it because your post is a bit difficult to read. Thx.

:tu:

Jo,
please don´t change anything on the look/the gui of Mulab, which would make it complicated. I tried at least 6 DAW´s,which often are much more expensive - none has such an intuitive and simple look like Mulab! Maybe the marketing could be better - does anybody know the big audio-editing possibilities for example?
Just don´t forget a visable option about played notes on the piano roll on the left side and a monitoring about played notes when moving these notes.
Regards
Rainer

Brausbaer wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:06 pm Jo,
please don´t change anything on the look/the gui of Mulab, which would make it complicated. I tried at least 6 DAW´s,which often are much more expensive - none has such an intuitive and simple look like Mulab! [..]
Just don´t forget a visable option about played notes on the piano roll on the left side and a monitoring about played notes when moving these notes[..]
:tu:

@Brausbaer - I agree 100% - that's why I'm on MuLab.
More important to me are musical features:
1) A tempo-automation-track instead of the list to ease editing and to allow smooth changes.
2) Changeable time-signature (e.g. 4/4...3/4...4/4)
3) A fixed zoom and song-position-setting when selecting another track in edit-mode
4) A marker-type without the vertical line, carrying a name and visible in composer and edit-mode (for naming chords!)

Return to “MUTOOLS”