Mulab 8

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nevermind
Last edited by Telematix on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please elaborate about what you exactly mean.

Dear mutools,

Can you maybe ellaborate on the used timestretching algorhythm that is gonna be used in version 8 ?
Is it something you developed yourself or are you licensing an existent algo ?
I hope it will sound as excellent as the algo used in Logic Pro X (IMHO the BEST sounding algo ATM, especially on full tracks, for dj mixing) :)

Warm Regards.
Rob van Hees

M8.0 will come with 2 self-developed algorithms. Will they be the very best of all time-stretch algos? Probably not. Will they be fun & creative to use? I'm confident to expect a yes. Up to now i could not yet find a licensable algo that matches all my criteria (mainly good sound and affordable price), so that's why i invested a lot of time in developing those 2 own algorithms. Hope you'll like M8 and feel inspired and creative with it.

Wow, thats amazing news and very brave of you to develop your own 2 algo's.
Can't wait to try them out !
I wish you good luck with further development and such regarding M8.0.
Rob van Hees

Well you did say ask in four weeks time any news on mulab 8 ?

Calm and patience are noble virtues ... hurry is bad counselor ... then bugs appear to gogò if you do things in a hurry ... better give time to time for a good result ... I am of the opinion that the version 8 of MuLab will get a good success, so as to increase the number of customers who will use this audio & midi software workstation.

Well said, Totally agree.
Rob van Hees

Suono & Computer wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 am Calm and patience are noble virtues ... hurry is bad counselor ... then bugs appear to gogò if you do things in a hurry ... better give time to time for a good result ... I am of the opinion that the version 8 of MuLab will get a good success, so as to increase the number of customers who will use this audio & midi software workstation.
for your information he said to message him about the mulab 8 how it was going did u not read

Runaudio, please properly reread my message of 24 sep, it's not exactly like you're saying.

That said, i'll give a blog update at latest by the end of next week.

That said, i'll give a blog update at latest by the end of next week.

A Big Thanks !
Rob van Hees

Any news yet?

Blog update: M8 is in the last phase of its alpha phase. Step by step it's getting in a workable shape. However there still are many details to be finetuned, bugs to be fixed, workflow to be streamlined. I guess the most prominent question you will have is: When will M8 be available, at least as a beta test version? Well, at this point i roughly estimate it will still take between 5 and 10 weeks to finish all todos in the alpha phase and get M8 ready for beta testing. The sooner the better of course. Much looking forward to share a test version with you guys and listen to your feedback.

Version 774 seems solid and I also got Reaper meanwhile. So, although I started this thread, I don't really care about v8 anymore, no need for time stretching and such gimmicks, which you have spent so much time on :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:26 pm Version 774 seems solid and I also got Reaper meanwhile. So, although I started this thread, I don't really care about v8 anymore, no need for time stretching and such gimmicks, which you have spent so much time on :hihi:
I can confirm that the recent version is extremely solid. In fact I have never experienced a crash in MuLab. Also I would have hoped for other amazing things rather than TS, but am glad we will soon have v 8 in place, hopefully a beta to play with over the Christmas holidays.
Last edited by SparkySpark on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Return to “MUTOOLS”