Phonec and EchoMelt updates

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Phonec and EchoMelt have both received small updates.

Here's what's new:
  • Both plugins now have the option to increase the GUI display for 4k monitors
  • Phonec: Fixed an issue with 1st note of a clip not playing in mono mode in Logic X
  • EchoMelt: Fixed a bug with Snag Curve causing crash in some hosts
A note about GUI Window Sizing: This is only meant for 4k monitors, as it will be unusable on standard size monitors. The option to switch sizes is at the top left of the interface. If you're on a standard size monitor, leave this set to 'SD'. If you are on a 4k monitor, switch this to '4k'. You will need to close the GUI and reopen it for the change to take effect. Some of the images might look a little blurry, but this will be improved upon over time.

The GUI sizing option is only available in the Full version of these plugins. If you are a registered user, you can download the updates by logging into your user account here.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

A couple quick things to clear up any confusion about the update.

First, if you had trouble updating earlier, there was an error with Bundle customer's files not getting updated. This is fixed now.

Secondly, I just want to clarify a few things about the updating process.

When you click the link, you will be asked for your email address. Be sure to enter the email you used during purchase, as this is the email for your account. **if you’d like your email updated, let me know and I can change it.

After submitting your email, you will be sent a link to access your downloads. These links might display the old version numbers. Ignore this. It’s a Fastspring bug that hasn’t been resolved yet. The links will download the latest versions.

I try to make the process as simple as possible, but as with most things, there can be complications. Hopefully this clears things up and makes future updates easier.

Again, if there are any further issues or if you're still unclear about anything, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
Jack

It would be nice to have an option to disable the pop-up help text. It gets in the way.

Cheers.

mevla wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:08 am It would be nice to have an option to disable the pop-up help text. It gets in the way.

Cheers.
Sorry about that. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

Ah nice, that funky logic bug is fixed, yay!

Thanks jack :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Psychic Modulation”