Summer Sale is happening now

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Save 25% on all plugins and bundles all through June. Sale ends July 4th. Use code SUMMER2018 at checkout. http://www.psychicmodulation.com/

I'm a big fan of both Phonec and EchoMelt. If I didn't have them both already, I'd be all over this -- $75 USD for the combo bundle (after discount) is a great deal!

Darnit!

I missed the sale!

I'm always late to the party ….
Trouble with beards is you're always smelling peanut butter.

Astrin wrote:Darnit!

I missed the sale!

I'm always late to the party ….
Just fyi, I usually do them seasonally, so there'll be another in the fall.

Well.....

Couldn't wait. What the heck at my age, what am I waiting for? $20 less? Sheesh!

I got the bundle and the presets. When I saw some of the features including the melt idea, it didn't surprise me that Chris Kerry was involved in the programming. He probably doesn't remember me but I wrote about him and tried my little bit to promote him and his work.
Trouble with beards is you're always smelling peanut butter.

Astrin wrote:Well.....

Couldn't wait. What the heck at my age, what am I waiting for? $20 less? Sheesh!

I got the bundle and the presets. When I saw some of the features including the melt idea, it didn't surprise me that Chris Kerry was involved in the programming. He probably doesn't remember me but I wrote about him and tried my little bit to promote him and his work.
Chris is great. I'm working with him again on my next plugin.

....any clues as to what that next plugin might be? Or is it still early days?

A big fan of Psychic Modulation here.

greenmind72 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:39 am ....any clues as to what that next plugin might be? Or is it still early days?

A big fan of Psychic Modulation here.
Late reply here. As you can see I've been busy with the new plugin :wink:
It will be a PCM drum machine akin to the gritty boxes of the late 80s.

Ah yes....thanks...I saw your other post. It sounds very interesting!

Return to “Psychic Modulation”