Modwheel/MIDI assignments on Mac?

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Howdy. I just learned about/started using the Phonec2 synth and I am HOOKED. Totally, totally rad instrument. But I'm having trouble with some functionality; I'm running it as an AU component within Logic on a Mac. I can't get the Modwheel to do anything. And furthermore, in what I'm assuming must be a related problem, the manual says, "Each control now has the ability to be assigned to a midi controller by simply right-clicking on it", but that doesn't seem to be working at all. I control-click (no two-button mouse here), alt-click, shift-ctrl-click, shift-alt-click, command-click, shift-command-click...all give me nothing. Has this functionality not been implemented for Macs/in the AU? Am I missing something? I'm loving the sounds I'm getting but I really do need the expressivity of modwheel/midi controllers. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

For the record, we spoke through email and came to the conclusion that the solution was to set up the Mac mouse to enable "secondary click" on the right side of the mouse, this allows "right-clicking" to pull up the Midi Learn panel for each control on Phonec2.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”