playbar will not move

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 pm Image
is that donks?

did the playbar ever move?

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:00 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:01 pm Image
is that donks?

did the playbar ever move?
Don't think so - there was no mention of buses.

just curious, what if this was a youngster just starting out? He came to the appropriate forum but pehaps had no way to phrase his query do to a lack of understanding...for that he gets ridiculed. What I'm saying is this is the getting started forum, perhaps we should try the kid gloves in this forum :shrug:

I'll ask to stay on topic if it's not too late now
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

if he answers the first question it can get back on topic?

actually as it is I believe that's quite doubtful, I wouldnt blame him for not coming back...he sought advice and got shamed for not knowing what he was doing...I'm just not locking this or deleting as I dont want to enforce the negatives of the responses.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”