Hello everybody!

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everybody,
my name's Alessandro and I'm a metalhead from San Marino! I've been following KVR Audio for at least a decade, but never registered to the forum! This is my first post, so I just wanted to greet everyone!

metal :band:

welcome!

Welcome to you!
vurt wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:49 pm metal :band:

welcome!
Can't remember the name of this signer...
Great band though!

cool. welcome.. San Marino music festival still going strong?
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Welcome! We’re all mad here

kvotchin wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:41 pm Welcome! We’re all mad here

Hi Alessandro,

Welcome! I am also new here (although I have not been lurking for long).

Hey everyone, thanks for answering me! I'm from San Marino Republic, I'm sure 99% never heard of it before, it's the littlest republic of the world. 🤘🤘🤘

Welcome! Listening to your Bandcamp stuff right now, while I'm not a metalhead I'm really enjoying it!

I was watching one of your Audio Assault videos the other day. Good stuff. Welcome to fantasy island.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Greetings! I actually have heard of San Marino, if only from reading an article on various tiny countries of the world :) Not that it's any comparison, but I do live in the second smallest county in my state...

Been to San Marino. Cool little place. Big tourist destination. I always mix the name up with San Remo music festival.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”