How do I turn the EMM Knagalis drone off?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Anyone.

OK, so a bagpipe's got a drone. But the EMM-Knagalis one plays on forever whether there's a note playing or not and it's so loud you can't even control it with EQ!!

Please, someone, how do you either use EMM-Knagalis so the drone doesn't play at all (preferably) or make it so it stops playing when the note stops? Or at least make the darned thing QUIETER!!

Preferably, I'd love to stop it playing at all, just have the bagpipe sound without the drone. But I can't find a way to do that. I'm using the demo version, true, but it's this that's stopping me buying the full one.

Yours hopefully

Chris.

Hi Chris,

the EMM-Knagalis drone has it's own volume knob, in MASTER : Drone.
Moreover you can choose "TO SPLIT" see picture below, so that you can play the drone only using keys below the split key.
knagalis.png
Preferably, I'd love to stop it playing at all, just have the bagpipe sound without the drone.
That's easy, just turn "Drone" knob to zero.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dear NuSofting et al.

I promise, first thing after Christmas, I will make an obviously long-overdue visit to Specsavers!

How the (censored) did I miss that!?!?! Sheesh!!

Yours apologetically,

Chris.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”