Digital Performer 10 issue: tracks are present but no longer visible

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I'm a new subscriber.
I have a problem with Digital Performer 10. Yesterday I was working on a sequence (I selected an entire track to add "set bit gain"). I don't know what happened but all the tracks disappeared. The tracks play but are not seen.
I probably selected a setting unintentionally. This now also happens for all the projects I've already done! How can I solve the problem? Help... :cry:
Last edited by SOLOLOGIC on Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

You're welcome.

I can't answer about your issue but if you want your thread to be read by much more people, change its title

- from "DP10"

- to "Digital Performer 10 issue : tracks are present but no longer visible"

Because there are hundreds of active threads. If you want yours to catch the eye in the huge list of active threads, name it correctly as above. Because a single "DP10" don't tell anything within all others in the list.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

might want to check out motunation.com.. dedicated motu forum. just be warned.. they're a little sensitive over there.

Ah ok!!!
Sorry
Thank you!!! 😄

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”