Rose From the Dead, but Locked Out of My Account?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:19 pm cheeky f**ker :x
i did the first gcses at my school. (well the whole year, i wasnt singled out, it was just we where the first to partake in the gcse curriculum)
I think I was in the first year for my school, also :tu:

and look how similar yet different we are!
like peas from two different pods :o

hello dave...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi Daisy Bell,

It was always you, wasn't it? Give me your answer true...

Namaste,

Dave.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:16 pm
David Bourke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 pmSome things never change
Unlike you. When did you become Rose? :o

when in rome...
I thought he was in Thailand :shrug:
Sorry, everytime I see you making this emoji it reminds me of the guy claiming you use it in every post, which makes me smile :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:16 pm
David Bourke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:13 pmSome things never change
Unlike you. When did you become Rose? :o

when in rome...
I thought he was in Thailand :shrug:
Sorry, everytime I see you making this emoji it reminds me of the guy claiming you use it in every post, which makes me smile :)
I know, right? :shrug: Every time I use it now I think of him, and smile :lol: :lol:

David Bourke wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:39 pm I also have some mind-boggling tales to share, which won't make any sense without access to that history.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Wk_0A0kT8
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Hi fellow complex molecules,

Wish I had a dollar for every time my buddies put me through this hilarity in real life. I'd have enough for a Big Mac, large fries, and soda. Ah, good times. Sigh...

Namaste,

David.
(see what I did there?)

i did the first gcses at my school. (well the whole year, i wasnt singled out, it was just we where the first to partake in the gcse curriculum)
I was first year comprehensive and O levels ... it was crap.

oh yeah i was comprehensive too. then rectory. then back to comp :hihi:

GCSEs...I remember those. Weren't they the Generally Can't Spell in English exams? Sorry...I went to posh school where we did O levels. Otherwise called Ouch levels, cos they threw protractors and blackboard brushes at you when you got things wrong. A few painful stimuli were considered acceptable and desireable educational motivators back in the day...

So was I ... but I'm pretty sure you're a lot younger than I am. I failed my CSE Geography in 74 (didn't bother with the O Level) :scared:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:31 pm
So was I ... but I'm pretty sure you're a lot younger than I am. I failed my CSE Geography in 74 (didn't bother with the O Level) :scared:
well, yes im definitely younger.
i was born a few months before you failed that exam :o

we where the first year at my school, where o levels were abolished maybe?
i don't know? i just remember us being the first to go full gcse or somesuch?

and i don't know about generally cant spell ...
because 2 people from my year went to oxford.
i also remember that being a bloody big thing, so what, we went on a day trip, looked shit.

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:36 pm
Sounds likely ... they abolished CSE and O levels before my eldest took his exams (he's 41 now). IIRC they were called GCSE (General Certificate of School Education) when he was there.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:53 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:36 pm
Sounds likely ... they abolished CSE and O levels before my eldest took his exams (he's 41 now). IIRC they were called GCSE (General Certificate of School Education) when he was there.
yeah will be that then, im 45, so sounds about right :)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”