put melodies into piano roll.

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

OussaBer wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:58 pm lots of producers like Martin Garrix rely on their hearing.
Martin Garrix was learning piano at the age of 5. Is it something you can rely on? :roll:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

don't be that person who says they hear music in their head. you'll say "i can't make the music i hear in my head so i give up" and your friends will say you're just like everyone who tries to make music that they know and that they're glad they learned to play video games instead. at least when their friends come over they'll all have something to do, and someone good at it to watch..

Just buy a midi keyboard (it must be a nightmare to draw chords and single notes and adjusting each note's velocity to make it sound natural and not robotic...recording while playing seems like a more sane choice for me) learn some basic theory and practice.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”