Decent bundle of Effects, not expensive.

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:02 pm
ATS wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am Just get Waves gold when it goes on sale super cheap. Hard to beat that when it is so cheap.
Yeah... i guess i'd also do just this. Some solid plugins in there.
+1. Waves gets a bad rap for a variety of reasons but usually centered around business practices. When the bundles are on sale, they are great for bread and butter effects. They are mature and do not consume a ton of CPU if you are mixing in-the-box.

In my opinion you wont go far wrong buying Waves. Personally I have plenty and usually my first port of call. Back to the OP, Im still confused exactly what he wants :shrug:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

FL's paid synths/premium plugins are good and should be good since they cost another $700 in addition to the startard DAW $200.
Now I see that FL added new versions of effects, and most of the new plugins are good quality, but old are still there.
For now I think I'll hold on this for few months, instead I'll spend this money on another synth that I need.
Thank you, everyone who helped.

Toneboosters ''track essentials''
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Melda "Free" bundle ... it is free but $50 buck approx unlocks some nice features (scaleable interface). Some great stuff in there.

Melda $50 bundle, Blue Cat (Free/Cheap), Tokyo Dawn (Free/Cheap), TAL (Free/Cheap), Xfer (Free), WA Productions (Cheap), Soundspot (Cheap), Voxengo (Free/Cheap), Valhala (Free/Cheap), Computer Music (Free w/mag).

+1 for Toneboosters, DeadDuck and Waves. I'd also consider some second hand options, e.g Softube Time & Tone bundle, to have a wider set set of options in your plugin arsenal.

ATS wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am Just get Waves gold when it goes on sale super cheap. Hard to beat that when it is so cheap. Should be well under your budget, just be patient.
Yeah this gets a solid recommendation from me too.

You can also look at the bundle from Unfiltered Audio. I don’t know if it’s subscription only, but it is worth a check. It comes with Lion now too, if synths are your thing.

I'd look out for Waves Horizon.

It's usually much more expensive but when there's a sale around you can get really close to 150 USD.

https://www.waves.com/bundles/horizon
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

I'm waiting for black friday to get one of these bundles, but actually this is becoming less budget bound choice since I spent so much on gear, so it really doesn't matter if this budle will cost $150 or $300.

Not sure how expensive it is, but the Uhbik bundle is excellent.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

don't know how much you want to spend, but hard to find a better bundle. https://www.magix.com/us/music/essentialfx/

Dasheesh wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:14 pm don't know how much you want to spend, but hard to find a better bundle. https://www.magix.com/us/music/essentialfx/
And don't be mislead by the name Magix. The developer who made these plugins works for U-He nowadays.

Irrelevant, no MacOs support.

You could get the soundtoys v5 bundle for a little more on the used market here.

If you’re patient you can sometimes get it for 175.

It’s hard to beat that package, in my opinion.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”