Mixed Guitar/amp plugin

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I downloaded some nice guitar plugins, amps, effects, etc. in Wavefront, But I hear my clean guitar in the track and behind the affected by the plugin sound (aka: distortion sound), I’m sure it’s something I’m doing wrong since I’m new here, can anyone point some solution please?

Input monitoring on the soundcard. Disable it.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

It’s a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD audio/midi interface, an without the input monitoring, I can’t hear effects in the monitoring.... (?)

What DAW/tool are you using to stack the guitar fx plugins?
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

Waveform 8

At the DAW level,
Not sure if this is your problem, but become familiar with the input monitoring on the actual track in Waveform. Look at the settings panel for the track, there's an option to live monitor.

Another idea, as mentioned, you could have the operating system playing the input and also Waveform receiving the input, so you have 2 versions of the audio coming out of your speakers. Before turning on Waveform, make sure that your computer is not producing the sound for this. If it is, as mentioned, become familiar with the audio control panel of your computer so you can manage the input before Waveform.

I hope that helps. Don't be discouraged, some of this technical stuff is annoying but you only have to learn every problem once :D

You are right Jochicago, I get the sound of the guitar in the system, even if I don’t have Waveform open, I disabled the mic input in the windows properties but it’s still coming in somehow, I’m working in how to use the Behringer interface JUST for Waveform, but still can’t.... keep you guys posted

disable input monitoring in Windows sound device properties.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

can’t find an “input device monitor” in windows 10, I disabled the mic in recording properties, but still can hear the input from the Behringer interface

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”