Monster vst synths?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Biggest monster sound for me still P900 by a country mile then there comes a few i like to for fat and juicy monster sounds like Repro.
But in general Alchemy is my favorite synth for the complex things.

My absolute favs are Omnisphere and Synthmaster One:)

I like padshop pro. Just sounds good, big sound. very "HD".

I believe that Reaktor is the "final boss" :hihi:

Not a synth, but I have made some monster sounds with just a sine wave running through heavily funktified settings on Fault! :D

dandezebra wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:53 pm Not a synth, but I have made some monster sounds with just a sine wave running through heavily funktified settings on Fault! :D
You r right maybe not just a synth itself but search of a monster is the way :)

SynthMistress wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:00 am My absolute favs are Omnisphere and Synthmaster One:)
Yep Synthmaster is very underestimated probably because of the price and not many people able to programm it,but i plan to focus on not so many but really crazy stuff with new v.3 - Omnisphere is too demanding and expensive to me now,my car cost less hahahaha :)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:57 am 3 Zebra - super synth,super sound,used in Holywood productions i just don't like GUI and workflow.
Zebra is a MONSTER, with low CPU usage. But as you said, the UI is a little hard to use, but nothing thats a deal breaker. Bitwig made me fall in love with modulation and it’s really easy to see whats being modulation, by what, and how much. Zebra lacks a little in the visuals of modulations. But still I made Zebra my first and only workhorse vst.

i'm getting lazy - need easy and inspirational workflow,there is literary thousands of combinations you can explore just with few modulators like lfo,adsr so on and good filters,well for more complex stuff you need mod matrix,mseg so on,but monster sound could be achieved with very basic free synth as well,sometimes even better results and i'm not speaking theoretically had such cases,just right sound for the composition.Cheerz :)

VPS Avenger is truly a monster synth...

Thorn

My first and still favourite monster is Firebird - three layers with it and you forget about paid synths...in some cases :)Cheerz :)

DS thorn ,linplug spectral,IL harmour(specially)
i consider these monsters only because of their control over each frequency
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Harmour for sure.

Is Reaktor cheating? :hihi: Anyway.

Features: Synthmaster
Analog Vibes: Monark
Workflow: Serum
Crispy Digital: Rounds
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”