Monster vst synths?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What can be considered as monster vst synth - it must sounds incredible,it must be impressive somehow?!
Do you call monster something you own or try?
My top 3 monsters:
1.Synthmaster - Huge sound,amazing filters and modulations,new v.3 will have 4 osc and filters per layer so it will be like hybrid between Hulk and Godzilla.
2.Dune2 - not sure why is not in top lists ,but i remember from the demo absolutely incredible sound of the filters,unique detune system - anticipated soon new v.3 according to Rob Lee is amazing.
3 Zebra - super synth,super sound,used in Holywood productions i just don't like GUI and workflow.
If you have something you consider as monster vst synth please share opinion.

Repro and Bazille. Monster balls sound.

New Waves Audio FM Synth, looks ugly like a monster

What's next? Mofo VST synths?

find the super-synths thread, we went through all this what feels like last week.

How about pet synths?

Or eco-vege synths for instance? :idea: We need more diveristy!
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Im still waiting a topic, "synths you actually use to make music, complete musical compositions and not compare against each other whom: sounds better/has more features/bang for buck/goes on sale more often/sounds analogier/sounds digitalier/doesnt sound like it can be done with freeware synth/if it will add anything to 100 synths i already own..."

Sorry i just had to do this... :clown:

synths you actually use to make music, complete musical compositions
You are idealist, not a consumer. There is no place for you in this consumeristic society :v

BTW, I write down synths I use for each track in my blog.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Cool, another list thread! I always pick the most monstrous synth when I'm making my songz that have the same 4 patches as everyone elsez songz.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Hahaha i like this feedback,it's really amusing how people react -what is wrong with 'monster' definition,it could be 1 osc synth,not necessary to super synth or multi-functional,it's different description,i just mention few i like you can consider any not super for monster for some type of sound :)Cheerz :)

Poly-Ana
Lush-101
Repro

Synth1 is a Monster,free one,if developer start to add modulations and to make it more modern commercial in term of more options and capabilities it's 'must have',it's cool now just limited.

+1 for Synth1
Windows 10 and too many plugins

For commercial synths that I own I would add:
> SynthMaster
> Biotek 2
> Iris 2

For those on my wish list:
>Repro
>Diva
>Bazille (I have the Beatzille version)
>Chromophone
>VirtualCZ (I have the hardware version)

I would also add the free u-he developed Tyrell N6 to the list.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Excellent. List your favourite synth here. No pushing or shoving, form an orderly queue...
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”