Synthmaster not playing any sound at all

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Long story short, any of the presets I use do not play any sound at all, nor do the custom synths I make either. It isn't muted at all, all other plugins work fine as well. I am working on a brand new Macbook Air, so I doubt it would be a hardware issue, but then again I am not very knowledgeable in the way of tech so to speak. Thanks :)

Did it ever work for you, and it just quit working? Or did you just install it and cannot get sound out of it?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Try switching to another vst and back to synthmaster, I use windows10 and studio one 4, I sometimes encounter a similar problem.

zzz00m wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:01 pm Did it ever work for you, and it just quit working? Or did you just install it and cannot get sound out of it?
never worked at all, only just downloaded it

I've had quite a few issues with synthmaster over the years, including the no sound problem. Apart from uninstalling and reinstalling, check the licence key file. Especially if you own several expansions, I've found it can get confused.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”