Most undiscussed vst effects

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cron wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:48 am Polyverse's Manipulator
My wild guess would be that because it seems to be aimed for psytrance producers and it's quite expensive for being an effect.

Seems interesting but I don't even consider it until I'm "pro" and make my living from music (which might be never).

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 am
My wild guess would be that because it seems to be aimed for psytrance producers and it's quite expensive for being an effect.

Seems interesting but I don't even consider it until I'm "pro" and make my living from music (which might be never).
I never even heard about those Polyverse plugins.

It's quite cool how Amit can now realize the effects he always did manually as VSTs now, though. I remember back when he made "I Wish" (the track) he said he'd love to have a plugin that does all the things he did to the vocals :hihi:
Cutting up the vocals manually must have been a crazy amount of work.

+1

AFAIK they still do quite a lot of manual mangling though.

I've been waiting for a sale on Manipulator for a while!

Warmverb is amazing! Especially since you can get a full version from CM I think!

Those which are not discussed here? :wink:
To be honest: HOFA will get some attention from me during Black Friday crazyness.

Mmmmm what does HOFA offer that for example Melda doesn't?

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:51 pm Mmmmm what does HOFA offer that for example Melda doesn't?
An intuitive GUI :party:

Touché. Ha!

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:53 pm
Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:51 pm Mmmmm what does HOFA offer that for example Melda doesn't?
:lol:

Okay.. What does HOFA offer that for example Toneboosters doesn't? :hihi:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:14 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:53 pm
:lol:

Okay.. What does HOFA offer that for example Toneboosters doesn't? :hihi:
Don‘t know, will find out after Black Friday if they‘ll have a temping offer...
For me it‘s these MultiFX are interesting, will keep an eye on Kilohearts Snapins as well.
I‘m a big fan of Molekular, StepFX (Logic) and Byome. Perhaps that explains my interst.

Tom Erbe's Soundhack plugins. I only heard of them because of his work with Make Noise because I never hear anyone talk about them.
Image Image Image Image

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:50 am

I forget how expensive it is because I was lucky enough to hear about it early and jumped on the $69 beta price. $149 is quite a chunk, esepcially for a (mostly) mangler.

cron wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 pm I forget how expensive it is because I was lucky enough to hear about it early and jumped on the $69 beta price. $149 is quite a chunk, esepcially for a (mostly) mangler.
Nice :D

-50% black friday deal and I'd be all over it :hyper:

i don't see Xfer Serum FX talked about much, the FX version of Serum is great

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:55 pm
cron wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 pm I forget how expensive it is because I was lucky enough to hear about it early and jumped on the $69 beta price. $149 is quite a chunk, esepcially for a (mostly) mangler.
Nice :D

-50% black friday deal and I'd be all over it :hyper:
Me too!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”