NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH SUPPORT

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't get meaningful assistance from support. They have written inadequate instructions and answer with sloppy, incomplete 'clarifications' when queried. To top it off I am blind - vision impaired - and bad instructions lead to, well disaster. This company has a good product but VERY POOR support and follow-up. I am now waiting for a response and have paid for a product for which I cannot get a refund and cannot use. Beware.

support from who?

Which support are we to beware of?
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

:(
Last edited by The Noodlist on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

I guess he's talking about the company which developed "this plugin".

jabe wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:29 pm Which support are we to beware of?
This Plugin

lol funny post
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Beware, Beware, Be a very wary bear

Hmm...maybe switch from boxers to briefs, or buy a better bra?
That would get your report of insufficent support sorted, in short.

Welcome to KVR...as you can see it's populated with wiseacres, some of whom might be willing to help if we/they know what you're actually talking about.

Still mostly accurate though. (One exception: excellent support from Artiphon.)

I've tried official email support from at least a dozen different plugin/virtual instrument/DAW companies, and (except for Artiphon and a few others) they generally fall into four categories:

- Completely incompetent, giving inaccurate information about their own products and not being remotely helpful, even after making me send multiple videos. About a month later I figure out the issue on my own and email them.

- Incorrectly claim that nothing can be done and/or it's not a significant issue.

- Ask me for videos and computer specs, then never respond again.

- Tell me that they've never tested Bitwig/Tracktion with their products so they're not even going to try.

Forums like KVR have been very helpful though.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”