Best plugin sales: Early bird, clearance, anniversary, or Christmas?...

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What are the best types of plugin sales, usually? It seems like most plugin makers have a sale every quarter, and I'd guess the best ones will be around Christmas/Black Friday. But will those be better than early bird and "anniversary" sales? What about clearance sales before the launch of a new product? Is there an easy way to look at historical data on this?

Will an "early bird" sale in the summer generally be worse than the Christmas sale?

Almost all companies have black Friday sales and those are the biggest, but some as u.he only have Prerelease sales. So it really depends on what you want to get.

NI for example only discounts individual products on Black Friday, Komplete upgrade/crossgrade/upgrade sale is on summer but they also have a sale for full products before the autumn.
dedication to flying

If you shop carefully, you can usually find the same plugins for holiday/blowout sale prices or less secondhand in the classifieds here. Also check the Bargain threads and KVR "Deals" tab in the "What's New" section to the right for historical pricing.

Black Friday/December savings are usually the best because there are more companies offering some of their best discounts of the year. If you are looking for a specific item, I agree with the previous posts. Another great sale is the Call for Arms sale going on now. Plus it’s for some good charities!

Black friday tends to be where the biggest sales are.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

I have found the best deals are on Black Friday.
Every year they get better...

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”