Steinway library similar to Nord piano

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys

Un trying to find a Steinway piano library that resembles or have a similar sound to nord piano librarles

I dont have the full kontakt

Blessings!

NI The grandeur doesn't need the full I kontakt.
dedication to flying

Which Steinway you prefer from the Nord Piano Library?
http://www.nordkeyboards.com/sound-libr ... nd-pianos/

rod_zero wrote:NI The grandeur doesn't need the full I kontakt.
I don't know how other Steinway libraries compare, but, i love the sound of The Grandeur. Got it for 50€ in one of NI's sales, great purchase.

Air Music Tech Mini Grand

My favorite piano based on samples. I'm not sure if Steinway D or Yamaha C7. Beautifully played.

Little comparison video i just came along, between Alicia's Keys and The Grandeur:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpzE5mEcEUo

Those pianos pianos from Galaxy are quite good. Though I can’t quite figure out what piano models they are.

I can’t say I’m familiar with the Nord piano sound, though I’ve always wanted one of their keyboards. I’ve got to say that I am a big fan of a good Steinway piano myself. Model D’s are quite conducive to jazz and R&B, among other styles. I’m not a huge fan of Yamahas myself. Nothing wrong with them, just too bright and “pop-like” for me personally.

The other piano I quite like is the Grand Rhapsody, that’s based on a really expensive Fazioli F228. It has a few unique features giving you the ability to sculpt the piano sound in a way that would be hard to replicate elsewhere. Mind you, any good instrument gives you that kind of capability.

Grandeur is my fav, also have Arturia piano, and NI wins for sure

I ended getting the embertone Walker D lite

It’s crazy how Niven it sounds and I plan to upgrade at some point

Really cheap at 39 bucks with a nice and round feel

You could check out the pianos on offer from IK and the one that comes standard with SampleTank 4. I can't remember if there were any Steinway's amongst them though. It cost's you nothing but a little extra time to check its out for yourself though.

I'm actually quite impressed with ST4. I was a bit disappointed with SampleTank 3, but 4 seems to make up for it. I think it's what ST3 should have been.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”