Best new vst you have tried?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scaler is still the hit from 2018. I also picked up Snail for seeing riffs without having to figure it out on the piano or guitar. Really helps me keep my getting better at listening to music/
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Eauson wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:15 pm Thorn is the muttz truck nutz :D
Thorn for "outside the box" sound design.

I use Reaper and not like the realsamplecockos. I find "Sitala" free plugin for easy program drums.

I’ve been using initial audio Sektor quite a bit.

Are you asking specifically about VST or are you including other plugin formats?
Sweet child in time...

Evolution (now drumvolution) is great when it comes to drum machines (kontakt based)

ArcSyn
Tritik Moodal

There are 2 for me that I absolutely couldn't live without.

Algonaut Atlas has completely revolutionized my workflow and makes music even more fun. Scaler is the ultimate chord plugin and I recommend it to anyone.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Hey, Scaler looks like a very good tool, thanks for mentioning!
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

There’s a few. Some I’ve bought, others I trialed, but definitely want to buy.

Elysia Phil’s Cascade, SPL Iron, Waves Flow Motion, CLA MixHub. Those are the coolest ones I can remember.

Yes, i was about to say "Scaler" really good stuff.
Oh and another thing which isnt really new but new to me and newer really heard of it before "iZotope Iris2" is amazing.
Only got it while it was on heavy sale in a bundle with Trash2 a few weeks back.
And like i said, it never was even close to my radar when it comes to synths. But im more than happy with it.
So maybe worth a try.

Vocal Synth 2 is (relatively) new, and simply awesome, especially when in the MIDI mode IMO. There's deals @ iZotope right now too.

there are more, but i pick some: pigments, voltage modular and all glitchmachines plugins (although only palindrome is new).
voltage modular in combination with glitchmachines palindrome.. yeah!

Cycle. I'm currently only demoing it but some of its acoustic sounds are amazing considering it's a synth. I see a lot of promise for it, but figuring out how to use it will take me a while.

Deep Purple wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:36 am Are you asking specifically about VST or are you including other plugin formats?
I'm sure other formats are allowed as well. :)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”