Anyone out there from central Victoria Australia?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi, trying to find someone who records music at home in Central Victoria Australia.
I need help to get started. Have everything to get going, just want to see or be shown
how to hell to run the software. Reaper, Tracktion, Audacity, I don't care, I'm just sick of
wasting time trying to get going. Not hopeful of a response. If I get lucky please email me at;
davidfogarty5@bigpond.com (mailto:davidfogarty5@bigpond.com)

Hey Dave... Warragul, Vic Australia myself. About 1.5hrs SE Melbourne.

What are you trying to achieve??

Dave??

YouTube is great for watching over the shoulder help for getting started. Some YouTubers also have one on one training services too (pay for Skype coaching type thing).

For example Composing Gloves has a beginner series for FL Studio where he coaches an absolute beginner on video:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NTkiDrdd07

There might be something similar for your DAW of choice, but there is a lot of tutorials for FL Studio and Ableton on YouTube in particular!

I know Dave is gone, but there's some really great content on YouTube!

I have a feeling that Dave wants to be emailed. Or wanted to share his email. Or whatever.

Click on his profile, check last time visited..
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Hang on. I think he changed his original post. Possibly because he probably didn’t want to go into an online discussion. That’s fair.

Looks like I might have to drop him an email instead.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”