Giveaway: Bitwig 8-Track & Ableton Live Lite 10

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Giving away Bitwig 8-Track that I got with Nektar Impact and chk071 gave me his Live Lite version, so I'm gonna pass that too, big thanks to this awesome dude. :hug:

Would really love to give this to someone who will use it or at least use it to get a discount, don't wish to see this re-sold, so yeah, let's hear from folks who will put this in good use. :tu:
Last edited by Zexila on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Bitwig is gone. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Have another Bitwig licence to give away and Live Lite 10. :hug: This time, I will give it to anybody, so first that asks, it's his. :tu:

Live gone, Bitwig licence is still available. :tu:

Edit: Gone

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”