Will there be any further updates to liveslice?

Official support for: livelab.dk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've purchased all of you product and have never been aware of any further updates since. Is liveslice a dead product? I love the program, but as I use renoise, it appears that the bug for which myself and others have described may never be fixed, please consider a final update if this I the case, it would be a shame to see a fine vst as liveslice just die out unfinished... Cheers Damon kirby

I think developer is now working full time as programmer for other company, so he does not have time or any more enthusiasm to continue development on this project. And it's a shame, since this plugin is one of my favorites, I have also been a beta tester even before first release, and lot's of stuff there are implemented after lots of thoughts and discussions. It has a lot of ground for improvements, but as it is now, it's one of most complete loop choppers on market and invaluable live tool. Hoping I am wrong on this one...

one of the few plugs, i'm missing on mac ... and one of the best.

:(
"It dreamed itself along"

I want to believe that sometime before the end of the world the developer reappears.

Return to “Livelab.dk”