LiveSlice 1.48 beta thread

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fixed a few bugs, so I thought I might just as well release a new version. First beta is out. This will be a quick release so no further FR's will be added. There's a pretty neat feature for those of us who sometimes uses a field recorder that saves as mp3 though :-)

new features:
  • mp3 import
fixes:
  • default colors now loaded
  • fixed bug with pasting events to the very beginning of a track not being pasted correctly
  • fixed small display bug in the slicer (in vista)
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

so.... anyone tried the beta ?

Where do i get it? Was there an email I missed ... ?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Where do i get it? Was there an email I missed ... ?
if you are on the beta list, you should have received it... if you want to join the beta list drop me an email (please send it from the address you used when registering)

I guess you can take the silence to mean that everyone is happy with the beta, ohm :D

Yep, everything works just fine with latest beta, there is nothing to report for now...

kejkz wrote:Yep, everything works just fine with latest beta, there is nothing to report for now...

Same here............. :)

Actually I just was using LS 1.48 beta1 the other day and noticed it shows up in the "blacklist"of Cubase Studio 4. It seems to function fine but now when I quit CS4 it crashes.Really do not know if there is a link though. FYI.Cheers!

would like to add a feature request if no one requested that yet...

Shuffle events... The current quantize feature is great, but lacks that shuffle which adds alot to the groove.
Today I slightly move each event manually to create such a beat. Implementing such a thing will greatly improve LiveSlice imo. Just imagine taking a regular 4/4 and making it a funky one instantly.

cheers.
Philip
Interesting job...

Trip- wrote:would like to add a feature request if no one requested that yet...

Shuffle events... The current quantize feature is great, but lacks that shuffle which adds alot to the groove.
Today I slightly move each event manually to create such a beat. Implementing such a thing will greatly improve LiveSlice imo. Just imagine taking a regular 4/4 and making it a funky one instantly.

cheers.
Philip
Nice idea Trip. That's a very practical suggestion.

another request here :

I have a lot of too long/odd length loops which I tend to crop before working with them. However, clicking the save button once I'm happy with my cropping seems to overwrite the original loop. Can we get a "save as" option ?

Or am I just not understanding this correctly ? :D

where's a mac build?! well overdue i reckon...im sure the windows builds are functioning enough to divert some resources to another potential market.

scuzzphut wrote:another request here :

I have a lot of too long/odd length loops which I tend to crop before working with them. However, clicking the save button once I'm happy with my cropping seems to overwrite the original loop. Can we get a "save as" option ?

Or am I just not understanding this correctly ? :D
Edit the name in the Loop slot first, then save it - it'll have the new name. :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

thanks, Darkstar ! so simple..... the solution and I......

what i miss in Liveslice is filter envelopes.ohm , could you implement this ?

Return to “Livelab.dk”