Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

any news? :)
bye.

marco

Ilove liveslice..

am travelling in mexico at the moment
considering buying a macbook.. any news??

I used to use Liveslice all the time before switching to a Mac around a year ago. I came to check out and see if there would be any development for OSX since macs seem to be having a bit of a renaissance. I'm really glad to hear it's under development. I'm looking forward to working with it again!

Best,

Gary

Just to let you kow, I'm here ready to take in the alpha/beta whatever for tests on Logic8 ;)
Interesting job...

Oh yeah !
How does it feel ?

I have now almost twice bought a pc license of this software, simply out of a desire to actively encourage the porting of it. The only thing that has been holding me back is the fact that I would have to buy a pc, or mac intel to use it. Is there any news on the osx version? will the osx version be intel only? any news at all?

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Yeah, I would be more than interested in beta testing/pre-ordering an osx version of liveslice.

If possible, my e-mail is freyz@ekit.com (mailto:freyz@ekit.com).

ohm, any news about the osx version?? please don't leave us on tenterhooks! :)
bye.

marco

Bump
-=FunkDoc=-

bumpadiebump

Heh,

Truely the day I switch to Mac will be the day that LiveSlice OSX is released. It's the last lingering software in my workflow that I need to make the switch ;)

any new development on the os x port front? really looking forward it. thanks!

Still waiting... eagerly...
Interesting job...

This will be a very good thing if it happens.

You'll have another happy customer here when an OSX version arrives.

Return to “Livelab.dk”