OS X Version of LiveSlice Please....

Official support for: livelab.dk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to add my vote to this one - as a fairly recent convert to a Mac I would absolutely love to see this released, as my last pc is now being used as a door stop :)

Best,
Oluf Ebbesen

I just want to say: I'll buy it as soon as it will be released ;-)

news?? :shock:
bye.

marco

Up ! up ! up !

The news are: it's quite time consuming to translate the platform specific parts of the liveslice gui. But it's getting there. I just felt I owed it to my windows customers to implement the promised features on that platform first.
At least, now the interface looks familiar on osx, some widgets are not working and the waveforms are not resized properly. It plays as it should, so just two more milestones and an alpha will be available.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

I'll be purchasing LiveSlice when it makes it to the mac, it's a great program!
If there's a program to purchase early to beta test, I'd be interested. :D
(adding this thread to my watched list)

Well, in reverse, I'll probably buy a mac when the OSX build of LiveSlice is released.

Happy now Steve Jobs???

I have longed moved to Mac and the only application I miss is Liveslice ,
I use my old PC for Liveslice , that is how much this app. rocks !!!
need MAC !!!!

yep, I just moved to mac too and really all I'm missing (other
than some free plugins)...is LiveSlice!

ohm, I already paid you £37 but I'd happily pay a little more
for a Mac port - if that helps!

[quote="ohm"]The news are: It plays as it should, so just two more milestones and an alpha will be available.[/quote]

That's really GREAT news, keep on doing your fantastic work ! I'll buy it :)

ohm wrote:The news are: it's quite time consuming to translate the platform specific parts of the liveslice gui. But it's getting there. I just felt I owed it to my windows customers to implement the promised features on that platform first.
At least, now the interface looks familiar on osx, some widgets are not working and the waveforms are not resized properly. It plays as it should, so just two more milestones and an alpha will be available.
awesome news ohm!!! i can't wait anymore for the osx relase! :)
bye.

marco

I would only like to join to the anticipation of the OSX version. I haven't used this slicer, but through reading and seeing the demos, I would definately be happy to use it on the OSX :)

Way to go!
Interesting job...

Yes, it's time to give us a beta version! . :)

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Add me to the "I can't wait" list :-)

running it thru parallels/bootcamp sucks - glad to hear a port is on its way... :)

Return to “Livelab.dk”