Tablet 2 MIDI - Feature requests

Official support for: livelab.dk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+5 million on the "release tablet" button

stationBass wrote:+5 million on the "release tablet" button
You can press space to release the tablet to use it as a mouse - in the latest build it works on Vista too. I will make a GUI button for the same function just to make it more obvious.
http://www.livelab.dk - slice up your life

can't beleive this apps been around for years.

Anyways the ability to add text would be great. The ability to stretch it over a slider or whtever adjust the transparancy font & colour would be usefull to me. Would be cool to be able to importan images.

hi genius!
i have a wacom pen & touch, but i find it could be really nice if i could use it as a touch midi controller,like your touchpad2midi does with synapstics. do you have the the raw stuff that you need to do it or it's still impossible?
thanks
enrico

nrosko wrote:can't beleive this apps been around for years.

Anyways the ability to add text would be great.
My reason for resurrecting this thread, exactly. Wish we could label the interface. :(

Used your free version of midi 2 tablet for quite some time and it's awesome, so i bought it. Thought I'd drop by and see if you could write a tweak.

I use this on a netbook with 1024x600 resolution and it gets cut off at the bottom of the screen. Is it possible to add some scroll bars and the ability to resize?

Thanks for the cool program!

~jpe_ck

Guys, is this project active? All the DEMO links are dead. Could you share the Table 2 MIDI ZIP file?

Begging you :(

Return to “Livelab.dk”