RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks God I don't own UAD interface :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Better picture.
luna.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beautiful GUI

Not for PC
Not for me!!!
Not good enough!

I would be very pissed if I had bought UAD hardware for Windows and then they did this for Mac only.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Was it cold in that room, by chance?

Looks like it was a tad bit nippy

masterhiggins wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:49 pm
Was it cold in that room, by chance?
LOL. She could've poked dude's eye out...

Why the hell it requires iLok when it already requires the audio interface be connected and its free for those users.

No Windows support, no vst2/vst3 support and it only works with their Thunderbolt Apollo's. :lol:
More BPM please

I am pretty pissed, yes.
I invested in Apollo X because it works great on a Win 10 PC with T3 (laptop and tower) ... unlike some of UADs Mac-only or USB 2-only competitors.
And so far, just "Mac only" ... not a hint of "Windows to follow in the spring" even ...
Deeply unimpressed!!!

pdxindy wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:56 pm Why the hell it requires iLok when it already requires the audio interface be connected and its free for those users.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I abandoned UAD a long time ago and I'm glad I did. Their plugins price cost at least as any native plugin do and you have limited instances of the plugins compared to native. They claim how many instances you can use with their plugins but truth has showned it's less than their claims. There's no point with dsp effects with todays computers. Any UAD card is just another steep overpriced big dongle. :lol:

UI Reminds me a lot of Digital Performer...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”