Host for live performance

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Burillo wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:09 pm @VORT3X please read more about [3], this is not what i meant by "looping" :) i'm not referring to audio/MIDI loops, i'm referring to transport looping, e.g. loop from bars 8 to 72 3 times, then continue.

otherwise, thanks, one more reason to check out Bitwig!
Bitwig cannot do such looping in the Arrange timeline. You can do that using the Clip Launcher though.

Burillo wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 pm i've been demoing Bitwig and i can see that the FX selector is what i was looking for. however, i just have one more question. i'm trying to get it to switch between different FX chains independent of how many chains there are. the FX selector seems to recognize the Program Change events, however my controller only has "increment/decrement" functionality, so it is easy to go out of range. Is there a way to map the "next chain/previous chain" buttons, instead of the absolute path? right-clicking on it doesn't seem to bring up any mapping options.
In Bitwig you do that with modulation usually, but for that specific purpose you would rather have a controller script deal with it. Either Java or Javascript. Look at the scripts of Mossgraber for almost any controller. There is also the universal Flexi...

I know this post is old but in case someone is still reading it... LoopToGo is dedicated to live looping. There is a Free and a Pro version. The Pro version does not cost an arm and a leg. The Free version is very cheap :) ! Note : for Windows only

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”