FL Studio 20.6 | Released

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Image-Line wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:15 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:11 am
Image-Line wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:21 pm dating should be your first defense.
Heyyyy there were some talk about separate x86 and x64 installers... When do we see those?
Awesome :tu:

Rest in piece(s) stupid old legacy plugins :box:

I love the FL Studio updates, this one especially. My only thing I wish it could do is save default states for VSTS (unless it can already do that and I missed it). And I don't mean an default template of FL itself, but just individual plugins.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:26 pm I love the FL Studio updates, this one especially. My only thing I wish it could do is save default states for VSTS (unless it can already do that and I missed it). And I don't mean an default template of FL itself, but just individual plugins.
You can do this in projects or via fst files for drag and drop from the browser. For example, no reason to have to load up Reaktor and then select your instrument, just save each state as separate instrument or effects for instant recall. And you can use images, if you like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks Unaspected. I forgot that I can do fst files. You're a life saver
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Saukar30 wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:44 pm Thanks Unaspected. I forgot that I can do fst files. You're a life saver
You're welcome.

Addressing the browser via Window's file browser is best method to customise things after you've saved your fsts. One thing that I do is to keep my structure in its own location and select the folders that I want visible in FL Studio's browser - as I don't use any of the included data files and such. It keeps everything clean looking.

I am thinking about getting Akai Fire - did IL fix the velocity unresponsiveness of FL?

Caine123 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:29 pm
Scott the lifetime upgrade is wonderful thx for that, but are there news about stability/crash protection measures?
I have never seen crashes in previous versions of FL. Perhaps I was just luck. This last update I am seeing lots of crashes... just playing a vst it will sometimes crash. While I like the new version. I will have to revert to an older version that does not crash.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”