Ableton is everywhere...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:lol:

mgw38 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 pm Interesting how a thread about Ableton suddenly can turn into a thread about toilet paper. :lol:
According to the hatred some have for Ableton, there's probably far less than six degrees of separation between the two.

Besides, free jokes are much healthier than Prozac :shrug:

(Other anti-depressants are available. Please consult your doctor if you suffer from any of the listed side-effects)

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:01 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:54 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:03 pm
Forgotten wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 pm
Gamma-UT wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 pm
Forgotten wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 pm Just make sure there is a good skid mark in every pair
In the socks? That’s dedication.
Always a useful fallback if you run out of toilet paper...
I often run out of paper, on-purpose, just so I can. Ah! The benefits of being a single man :hihi:
:scared:
To be fair, I thought he was referring to the dog slide-wiping from the video I posted. My comment suggesting that I purposefully run out of toilet paper just so I can skid along the rug like a dog.

On reflection, it doesn't really sound much better :o :hihi: :hihi:
So I assume there’s no concept of “wipe your feet before you come in” at your place? :hihi:

may as well tell this here now...
my toilet is downstairs, as many of you know i suffer from some mobility issues.
my mum, gawd bless er, suggested, rather than walk up and down stairs with my bad knees and hips and back for a piss when im half asleep...
"why don't you use a litter tray?"

Forgotten wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:08 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:01 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:54 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:03 pm
Forgotten wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:59 pm
Gamma-UT wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:54 pm

In the socks? That’s dedication.
Always a useful fallback if you run out of toilet paper...
I often run out of paper, on-purpose, just so I can. Ah! The benefits of being a single man :hihi:
:scared:
To be fair, I thought he was referring to the dog slide-wiping from the video I posted. My comment suggesting that I purposefully run out of toilet paper just so I can skid along the rug like a dog.

On reflection, it doesn't really sound much better :o :hihi: :hihi:
So I assume there’s no concept of “wipe your feet before you come in” at your place? :hihi:
Erm...I'm just happy the you think I have friends :lol: :lol:

Thinking about your avatar and this topic of conversation just reminded me of Cartman playing World of Warcraft: “Meeeeem! Bathroom!!!” :hihi:

vurt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:12 pm may as well tell this here now...
my toilet is downstairs, as many of you know i suffer from some mobility issues.
my mum, gawd bless er, suggested, rather than walk up and down stairs with my bad knees and hips and back for a piss when im half asleep...
Litter is pretty expensive, amirite?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:16 pm

yeah, that's the reason i said no...

:hihi:

Pisspot under the bed. Problem solved!

Forgotten wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:15 pm Thinking about your avatar and this topic of conversation just reminded me of Cartman playing World of Warcraft: “Meeeeem! Bathroom!!!” :hihi:
:D

Speaking of which, I just started playing 'The Stick Of Truth™', a couple of days ago :tu:

Forgotten wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:19 pm
Pisspot under the bed. Problem solved!
I used to have a pisspot underneath my bed, but he started cramping my style when the chicks came over. I had to kick him out :shrug:

Best!

pottering wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:43 pm Besides the obvious (Live being frigging awesome), I always wondered if devs don't simply use Live as neutral gray background to make the plugins stand-out (while still retaining the "real life usage" scenario).
Bingo! Now back to skid mark jokes... :party:

tooneba wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:42 pm Reaper is everywhere...
Yes an without marketing forces and hiring artists who let think they use there DAW (even if they use ghost writters who uses another DAW) :lol: :lol: :lol:

dupont wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:36 am
tooneba wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:42 pm Reaper is everywhere...
Yes an without marketing forces and hiring artists who let think they use there DAW (even if they use ghost writters who uses another DAW) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oooh, Juicy!! Who do you know that's fronting for Ableton while their ghostwriters are using other Daw?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”